Monday, February 2, 2015

{4/52}

It is completely surreal to me that this is the last week of the portrait project that will feature only 2 pictures. Our littlest babe is set to make his appearance this Thursday, and we are so excited to meet him! I'm grateful that this photo challenge will hold me accountable to document the new season in our family.


anders // This is my view each morning as we gather in the kitchen for breakfast (you're currently on a yogurt kick by the way). My favorite aspect of our morning meal is how liberally you dole out hugs, frequently leaning over to give me a squeeze and tell me you love me. It's a pretty outstanding way to start the day.


aksel // You recently discovered our piano. It's terribly out of tune and even has a couple of broken keys, but that doesn't seem to bother you a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment