Thursday, January 21, 2010

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

It doesn't seem like it's been over a week since my last post! Things around here have been pretty bananas lately I guess (sorry I just couldn't help myself).


In the past week we:
-Ate a yummy dinner at Bart and Lauren's house (thanks!). We also met their new dog Maggie who was so cute!
-Watched Avatar in 3D. It was my first 3D movie experience, and I really enjoyed it! I think the movie would have been just as impressive in regular viewing, but it was something fun and new.
-Had some killer Pad Thai at Thai Ruby. It was sooooo good and sooooo hot. We went for Heat Level 3, but I think next time we might settle for 2.
-Bought wool roving. Yippee! I am so excited to start another crafty project. I've been inspired by Pickles, a Norwegian craft blog. I'll reveal more of the project once I get my supplies in and can get started.

And that's a quick week recap!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo.....can't wait to see your latest crafty project! (and cute pic!)

    ReplyDelete