Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Middle Man

I haven't been blogging as much as I would like. Believe me, I have a laundry list of excuses (weak as they may be). We are busy. Everyone is busy. This is the nature of the American culture. Also, early winter sunsets make taking pictures difficult. Well, more accurately they make taking good pictures difficult, and I just don't like posting ugly pictures if I can help it. Thirdly, Andreas and I have been occupying a lot of our time with what I consider to be pretty mundane tasks that aren't blog-worthy in the least. Do you want to read about us filing our taxes? Didn't think so. With so much cold weather, Andreas and I haven't been venturing outside much lately either. Sure, we've been hanging out and having fun, but things like taking pictures during movies are widely frowned upon. Mostly though, I haven't been blogging as much because so many of the things I want to blog about aren't complete. I'm in the middle of so many projects!

I'm in the middle of making this paper tree...


I'm in the middle of a few other art projects and a book (that I started before Christmas!)...


I'm in the middle of this felting project...

(Don't worry, no pandas were harmed in the production of this blog.)

Heck, I'm in the middle of watching the Grammy Awards right now. As I finish up some of these things, I'll be sure to keep you all updated. I'm also hoping to get a few recipe and gift ideas in as Valentine's Day approaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment