Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{Introducing: Aksel Jacob Vang}

Well friends, he's finally here!  I'm happy to announce that Aksel Jacob Vang was born at 5:33pm on Wednesday, April 3rd.  He weighed 9 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 21 inches long (and he's the smaller of my two if you can believe...).

It seems my belly is a cozy place to be because this little guy wasn't ready to leave on his own.  Thanks to modern medicine, he was safely evicted.  Even though I didn't get the VBAC I was hoping for, I can't say I'm disappointed.  I mean look at that perfectly round head!  In all seriousness, I'm thankful to God for a healthy baby regardless of delivery method.



Anders is pretty fond of him too.  Every morning he wakes up and runs to our room looking for his 'babies', just to make sure his brother didn't disappear overnight.  Check out these two buddies...


Best friends in the making!  I can only imagine the fun ahead with these guys around.

4 comments:

  1. Two such awesome guys, destined to be awesome men !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of the two of them. miss them already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tillykke kære Andreas og Ashley med jeres lille Aksel.Vi glæder os meget til at møde ham en dag

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SOOOO cute!! (and exactly the same size that Eli was!). Oh 2 boys is so fun. I'm so glad to hear that he's here and healthy. What a beautiful boy. Congratulations again :)

    ReplyDelete