Thursday, February 13, 2014

Holiday: Valentine's Day

Are you looking to prepare some quick, last-minute valentines for your little ones? Well you've come to the right place. I used this free printable to create some adorable treats for Anders to pass out at his Mother's Day Out valentines exchange. I simply tied the labels to applesauce pouches using twine, and we were ready to go!



Not only were they cute, but it felt like a parenting win that I was sending something other than candy. Obviously applesauce isn't exactly sugar-free, but surely I score some points for effort. And though I succeeded in helping Anders avoid the seemingly inevitable sugar overload associated with Valentine's Day, he was unable to avoid a slightly different holiday peril - the glitter mustache.



Don't get any ideas, girls. He's my Valentine for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment