Sunday, February 9, 2014

{Real Life: No Excuses Version}

Y'all. It's been almost two and a half months since my last blog post, and there's really no excuse. I mean first there was Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, and then I had to make a bunch of resolutions to quickly abandon, and now here we are. Please believe me when I say I've missed you. But while Thanksgiving and Christmas were epic, the thought of recapping the last couple of months is way too daunting for me to attempt. Instead, how about I get a head start on our next holiday?

Last week I collected a vast array of red and pink and purple craft supplies so that the boys and I could make a Valentine's banner. Anders, as always, took his work quite seriously.


He is so creative! Not surprisingly, he kept gravitating towards the glue and scissors. Oh, and washi tape. Loads and loads of washi tape.


I, too, was feeling inspired. While Andreas most certainly is my main man, I couldn't resist making  Valentine's hearts for my two littlest loves.


So there you have it, the beginning of our Valentine's Day festivities. And hopefully the return of regularly updated blog entries!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Let them know that their auntie and uncle would love a craft from them sometime:) Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing these posts ! You are so creative and glad you are passing that on to the little guys too !

    ReplyDelete