1. I could have taken this picture at least ten times throughout the day. I've been nursing a seriously sore throat, and my rigorous treatment plan has consisted of hot coffee, hot tea, and hot cider. Lather, rinse, repeat.
2. Seriously a kid after my own heart, drinking the milk after finishing his morning cereal. We can't be wasting any of that organic stuff. Judging by the price, it's made from golden calves. Just a little Old Testament humor for you.
3. We set up this vintage (that's the cool way to say old these days) barnyard set for Anders while Andreas and I showered and got ready for the day. Don't let the picture deceive you. This lasted about 30 seconds before Anders got bored and got to work ripping all the curling irons, nail polish, and hair products out from under my bathroom sink.
4. Morning snack for bigs and little.
5. This is what Sunday's naptime looked like. I worked on my Exodus homework for Women's Bible Study (see golden calf reference in number 2) while Anders slept. Oh wait, he's not sleeping. He's destroying his room and playing with his toys. This is pretty much his naptime M.O. these days.
6. This picture is just depressing. This is the third pacifier my baby has bitten through in a week. I wasn't ready to break him of the habit yet, but if this keeps up we'll have no choice.
7. Weekly list-making, accompanied by cookies. And catching up on some correspondence that I've been meaning to do the last couple of months. Aren't the cards pretty?!
8. After naptime, Anders 'helped' Andreas work on the gutters for a bit. It's only the beginning of February, and we are already having to prep the yard for warmer weather!
9. This is Anders saying cheese and smiling for the camera. I couldn't resist including the picture because I think his cookie mustache is just adorable.