Monday, February 11, 2013

{10 on 10}

One of my resolutions for 2013 is to take more photos.  Yes, I want to improve my photography skills, but the goal was set primarily so that I would get better at consistently documenting our life.  I saw a cute idea here and here where the bloggers posted 10 pictures from the 10th day of each month.  It seemed like a fun way to keep it real, so here goes nothing.  This could possibly be the most boring thing you've read all day.

1.  I could have taken this picture at least ten times throughout the day.  I've been nursing a seriously sore throat, and my rigorous treatment plan has consisted of hot coffee, hot tea, and hot cider.  Lather, rinse, repeat.


2.  Seriously a kid after my own heart, drinking the milk after finishing his morning cereal.  We can't be wasting any of that organic stuff.  Judging by the price, it's made from golden calves.  Just a little Old Testament humor for you.


3.  We set up this vintage (that's the cool way to say old these days) barnyard set for Anders while Andreas and I showered and got ready for the day.  Don't let the picture deceive you.  This lasted about 30 seconds before Anders got bored and got to work ripping all the curling irons, nail polish, and hair products out from under my bathroom sink.  


4.  Morning snack for bigs and little.


5.  This is what Sunday's naptime looked like.  I worked on my Exodus homework for Women's Bible Study (see golden calf reference in number 2) while Anders slept.  Oh wait, he's not sleeping.  He's destroying his room and playing with his toys.  This is pretty much his naptime M.O. these days.


6.  This picture is just depressing.  This is the third pacifier my baby has bitten through in a week.  I wasn't ready to break him of the habit yet, but if this keeps up we'll have no choice.


7.  Weekly list-making, accompanied by cookies.  And catching up on some correspondence that I've been meaning to do the last couple of months.  Aren't the cards pretty?!


8.  After naptime, Anders 'helped' Andreas work on the gutters for a bit.  It's only the beginning of February, and we are already having to prep the yard for warmer weather!


9.  This is Anders saying cheese and smiling for the camera.  I couldn't resist including the picture because I think his cookie mustache is just adorable.  


10.  We ran a bunch of errands yesterday.  Since we were already out, we decided to hit up Freebirds for dinner.  They have a 'Kids Eat Free' deal on Sundays after 3!  That's code for 'Mommies and Daddies Can Share An Entree and Eat All Their Son's Chips and Salsa' deal in case you were curious.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! Especially that one of the snack plate. And I love the photo of Anders playing with the barnyard set. Great angle.

    ReplyDelete