Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{Bump Watch}

I'm sure many of you were disappointed that no 33 week update showed up on the blog last week (wink).  Hopefully the thrilling Valentine's Day content was enough to tide you over.  In reality, I feel a bit narcissistic every time I put together these Bump Watch posts.  I assure you, however, that putting pictures of my giant belly on the internet doesn't do much for my ego.

So here we are at 34 weeks.  My super, scientific baby app* tells me that my 'baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds'.  Based on my previous sumo baby (Anders was 9 lb. 6 oz.) and early predictions from my sonographer, Baby Vang is probably closer to 6 pounds these days.  Truth be told though, I can't see a difference in belly size when I compare the last few bump photos.  


I can't believe we get to meet this baby boy so soon!  Maybe I'll really challenge myself and start a new regular photo series once he's actually here.  There's no shortage of pressure ideas thanks to Pinterest.  Stay tuned!

*I use the babycenter My Pregnancy app on my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment